It is our pleasure to announce the First ever Auction to be conducted by Indiamint for the Post-Independence materials of Indian Philately.
- Our Auction will be held on a an auction platform called Bidspirit, it shall be used only to conduct auction, all payment processes shall be done by us directly by sending Bank Details / Google Pay number for making Payment.
- Our Auction shall be conduction at a Nominal Buyer's Premium of 6%. This 6% includes 1% cost of platform and balance 5% GST. Buyers can avail GST input by informing us at the time of receiving the invoice but before making the payment.
- The Lots Details, Bid Increments etc. shall be available at the below link. The Buyers of Myindiamint shall be sent an invite to join the auction. Other Buyers who have not purchased from us / or have been left out by mistake / or have not received the invite due to bulk emailing, can write to us at "email@example.com" or whatsapp "+91-9649022220".
- In case of New Buyers / Unknown to us, they shall need to provide 2 reference from Indian Stamps Collectors / dealers to verify before being allowed to participate in the auction.
- Any bidder indulging in shill bidding / unnecessary bids / messaging during live auction shall be removed and not allowed to participate in any further auction of Myindiamint and also be reported to all other prominent auctioneers of Indian Stamps.
- We maintain a high confidentiality with our customers data and all live bidding shall remain anonymous. You may view Live auction Demo to know how it would feel during actual auction which is available at the desired link.
- Also we have the facility of online bidding before the auction starts which shall be available once the catalogue is published online before the auction date wherein if a buyer feels he may not be able to attend live auction can give his bids on his desired lots.
- Lastly, it is important to mention here that there is no reserve pricing on any lot. And also the buyers needs to clear their dues within 7 days from the auction date.
- It is our humble request to kindly think before bidding as the auction is conducted on a software having no manual intervention. No bargain on prices / total billing amount shall be entertained since most of the lots are consigned items and we need to pay the actual owners of the lots as per the final bid amount.
There are some fantastic lots, and all the materials on auction are at very reasonable starting price to encourage bids. We wish all our buyers best of luck and looking forward for your participation in the auction.
1. Auction #1 - Tentative Date February 19th 2023 -- For Details Click Here